News & Events
The Plymouth Guild is an all volunteer organization and we are always looking for more volunteers. With our Center for the Arts
building and grounds, galleries, art classes, musical events and
special exhibits and events, we have many volunteer
opportunities. Get involved and be part of Plymouth's
renaissance! If you can take just a little time out of your busy
schedule to help us in any way, you will find it rewarding and fun.
THE VOLUNTEER FORM
looking for help in the following areas:
• Gallery Hosts to help staff our Galleries at the Center for the
• Help with the Annual Juried Show or the Downtown
Art Stroll (September).
• Help with Hats Off, the annual fundraising gala
• Help with art show receptions (make a little
something for an event such as cookies or punch, help set up, serve,
• Help with art show registration
• Set up standards and decorations for shows
• Hang artwork, help with moving artwork
• Help with PR & Marketing, mailers, advertising,
radio, TV and Internet
• Help with mailings
• Help with building & grounds projects
• And much more!
To contact the Plymouth Guild about becoming an active member and/or
volunteer, dowload, complete, and return the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Assistant Volunteer Coordinator: Mary
Volunteer Coordinator: Elise Pennypacker, email@example.com
- Plymouth Center
for the Arts
11 North Street, Plymouth